TradersWay accepts both deposits and withdrawals by Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a digital currency which can be easily bought and sold for real money or another electronic currency.
Term & Conditions:
- There is no minimum or maximum for transactions by Bitcoin;
- We charge no commission for deposits and withdrawals by Bitcoin.
How to get started:
- Sign up with a Bitcoin exchange like Coinbase.
- Purchase some Bitcoins. In your Coinbase account, select the "Buy/Sell" button on the left and choose your payment method (bank account or credit card). Enter the desired number of Bitcoins you would like to purchase and click "Buy Bitcoin"
- After receiving your Bitcoin into your wallet, go to the Private Office Bitcoin deposit page.
- From the drop down list, select to which account you wish to deposit using Bitcoin -- click Submit. This will generate a unique wallet address that you will use to send your Bitcoin.
- Copy the Bitcoin wallet address that comes up on the next screen and go back into your Coinbase account. At the top left, click on your Bitcoin wallet and click the "Send Money" button on the top right.
- Paste our Bitcoin wallet address you generated in step 4 into the top field that says "email or bitcoin address." Enter the amount of Bitcoin you wish to send. Click next and confirm your transaction.
- Now that you have sent Bitcoin to our account, it takes a few hours for the Bitcoin network to send it over to us. We appreciate your patience. Immediately upon receipt of your coins, we will sell them at the prevailing market price at our exchange and your trading account will automatically be credited in your deposit currency.
NOTE: Processing of payments is done by third party systems and their functionality cannot be guaranteed. Be sure to only place trades based on your current balance, not in anticipation of raising the said balance.