TradersWay cMirror is an application that allows you to Mirror (copy) the trades of Signal Providers using Market Orders for entry. It also allows you to become a Singal Provider so that you can offer your signals to other Traders and charge commissions per million mirrored for your service.
To log in to cMirror you need a cTrader ID. A cTrader ID can be created in cTrader or in cMirror. The cTrader ID is your personal identity for all Spotware’s Platforms like cTrader, cTrader Web, cAlgo and cMirror. cTrader ID is not a Trading Account and should not be confused with the TradersWay Trading Accounts.
- One account: Traders can become a strategy providers or investors using any cTrader trading account;
- Low Latency: Servers are co-hosted on the same physical machine, greatly reducing latency;
- Fully Automated: Automatic opening and closing of Positions from the strategy provider's trading signals;
- Risk Management: Advanced risk management settings when mirroring a strategy, including equity Stop Loss, volume percentage, mirroring direction, forcing Stop Loss and forcing a Take Profit per Position;
- Full Control: Traders have real time control on starting or stopping the mirroring process and applying risk management;
- Transparency: Investors transparently see the strategy's trading history and open Positions;
- Advanced Analytics: Strategy analytics include ROI charts, Balance & Equity chart and trading performance statistics.