In line with our company’s philosophy to offer you the widest opportunities for trading, Trader’s Way has added a one-click trading tool to our MetaTrader 4 platform.
Trader’s Way QuickDeal lets you open an order with just a single mouse click, which makes trading faster and more convenient. The tool has a range of helpful features also: information about current trading instrument net volume, P/L and break-even price as well as a Close All button.
The standard MetaTrader 4 platform lacks a very useful feature that is found on some other platforms – One-Click trading. To compensate for this weak point, we have embedded the QuickDeal tool in Trader’s Way MT4. Now you can easily run the QuickDeal script on any chart and enjoy fast and convenient one-click trading in MetaTrader 4.
The tool has the following features:
- Order opening with one mouse click;
- Volume, Stop Loss and Take Profit settings which you can choose from a list or enter manually;
- Ability to set Stop Loss and Take Profit figures for already opened orders on Market Execution;
- Current trading instrument Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price;
- A Close All button to close all current trading instrument open positions or to close ALL open positions for a particular trading account;
- A Pin-Unpin button to move the tool window outside the chart window;
- Current spread information.
How to get started:
- Log in to your account in the MetaTrader 4 trading platform*;
- Go to Tools/Options menu, choose Expert Advisors tab;
- Your settings should be the following:
- In MT4 Navigator window choose QuickDeal in Scripts. To run the script you can click right mouse button on it and in the context menu choose Execute on Chart. Or you can simply drag-and-drop it from Navigator window to a chart.
You can also download QuickDeal and install it in the MetaTrader 4 folder on your computer.
Warning: Please, be sure that MetaTrader 4 is included in your internet antivirus software trusted programs.