MT4 QuickDeal 2.0: Market Depth + One-Click Trading
Trader’s Way QuickDeal 2.0 brings Market Depth Level 2 pricing and One-Click Trading to MetaTrader 4. This tool together with our STP/ECN trading engine transforms standard MT4 into advanced full-featured STP/ECN trading platform.
With QuickDeal you can analyze market depth in MetaTrader 4 and make more profound trading decisions thanks to better market understanding. The tool also lets you open an order with just a single mouse click, which makes trading faster and more convenient. Trader’s Way QuickDeal has a range of other helpful features: information about current trading instrument net volume, P/L and break-even price as well as a Close All button.
The most popular retail trading platform MetaTrader 4 platform lacks two very useful features that can be found in other platforms – Level 2 pricing and One-Click trading. To compensate for this weak points, we have embedded the QuickDeal tool in Trader’s Way MT4. Now you can easily run the QuickDeal script on any chart and enjoy Market Depth as well as fast and convenient One-Click Trading in MetaTrader 4.
The tool has the following features:
- Level 2 Market Depth pricing;
- Order opening with one mouse click;
- Volume, Stop Loss and Take Profit settings which you can choose from a list or enter manually;
- Ability to set Stop Loss and Take Profit figures for already opened orders on Market Execution;
- Current trading instrument Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price;
- A Close All button to close all current trading instrument open positions or to close ALL open positions for a particular trading account;
- A Pin-Unpin button to move the tool window outside the chart window;
- Current spread information.
How to get started:
- Log in to your account in the MetaTrader 4 trading platform;
- Go to Tools/Options menu, choose Expert Advisors tab;
- Your settings should be the following:
- In MT4 Navigator window choose QuickDeal in Scripts. To run the script you can click right mouse button on it and in the context menu choose Execute on Chart. Or you can simply drag-and-drop it from Navigator window to a chart.
You can also download QuickDeal and install it in the MetaTrader 4 folder on your computer.