FxWire Pro Newsfeed
FxWire Pro by IBTimes is a professional grade real-time Forex newsfeed service integrated in our MetaTrader 4 platform providing Forex traders with a comprehensive overview and insight of the global currency markets in real time.
The service is built on IBTimes’ global backbone network of journalists from 13 countries. Expert Forex analysts and journalists convey the key Currency market moving news and events in the shortest and most succinct format possible.
Forex traders often face information overload and do not have time to crawl through paragraphs of text and find the relevant information needed to place winning trades. FxWire Pro was conceived with the Forex trader in mind. The unique style of FxWire Pro has already helped many traders grasp market-moving news in the shortest possible time and be on top of the market.
- Over 600 news items every trading day.
- Coverage of all global financial markets, macroeconomic, geo-political and market moving news events as soon as it happens.
- Real-time alerts for Economic indicator releases within seconds.
- Comments from leading economists and FX traders for trade ideas and current market moving themes. IBTimes has established exclusive relationships with hundreds of leading economists and institutional FX Traders.
- Round the clock news coverage during Asian, European and American trading hours.
- The news display is trader friendly: highly relevant, quality, short, crisp and handpicked.
- Typical news range from one line to 7-line bullet points. This format conveys the crux of the news story and helps decrease the time needed to place a news-based trade.
- Review of the day’s currency market movements including the impact of fundamental news.
- Overview of the next days’ major events that can affect the currency markets.